Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 6, New Fairchild Ave. Bridge; July 7, Kurt and Cindy's Garden

This is the new bridge, shot from the rickety Crain Avenue bridge - I felt every vehicle rumbling over it, including bicycles. Three trains blasted by while I was shooting, very cool.

Got the tripod all set up, camera adjusted, when it kindly reminded me it had no memory card. Which, of course, it didn't, since the card was still stuck in my laptop from the previous night's download. So my half hour shoot was more like an hour and fifteen including a couple of round trips to the house.

7 shot panorama, and will be part of my Kent project.


Chuck and I went over to a friend's house tonight. He put new tubes in my bike, which was very nice of him. He and Cindy have a lovely garden. This is the wooded part, which Kurt's filled up with an amazing variety of carefully tended hostas. This is a 4-shot pano with a Virtual Photographer filter, "Radiant", applied. Kind of old-timey post card.

No comments:

Post a Comment