Friday, January 14, 2011

A Short, Happy Story

In case the text isn't readable, here's the story:

"Sherry called at 8:49 am, she and Dick were ready to go, so I moved Larry to a new barn this morning, Brassline at Sahbra Farm. It’s not even 15 minutes from my house. Huge stall, huge grass turnout, plenty of food for him. I hope he puts on some weight, he needs it.

When I got to the new barn, I heard someone calling my name - turned out to be Carrie Walter. Almost didn’t recognize her. Short red hair instead of long blond. Same great person though, and she still has Hero. Then, someone in a Suburban was talking to Dick. Turned out to be Jane and Robert Shumate. They have Larry’s best buddy Charlie at Brassline, and Larry and Charlie will be turned out together again. Sweet start to the new year!"

Sherry and Dick are friends who offered to trailer Larry to Sahbra. We met at Promise Land when they had their horses there. They moved a year or so ago. Nice people!!

Credits: 11 14 10 Color Challenge digital papers and Letterbox Photomasks No. 16, Katie Pertiet, Designer Digitals. Fonts are Jane Austen and Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment