Monday, July 25, 2011

Project 365 Catch-up

A little behind on project 365, so I'm going to do a couple of catch-up posts.


Thursday, 7/14, Akron Zoo Members' Night. The tiger was restless, probably late for dinner, pretty thrilling to see her running through Tiger Valley.


7/15: Had a lot of trouble with the full moon - couldn't see to focus. Two days later, I realized the viewfinder diopter was messed up. Durr...


7/16: Do I look pleased with my iPad? Oh yeah!! The Apple Store is geek heaven, a giant shiny uber cool toy box. The iPad is fun - it's light, does a lot of stuff, and, yes, it's pretty. I am obsessed.


7/17: Homemade vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries. Heaven!


The last three are from 7/19: The technique above is called "shooting through" because the focus is on the background, so the foreground is blurred.


Mysterious bug on the slider screen.


Last one - a geranium slowly unfolding. They have such graceful forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment