Wednesday, January 28, 2009

26 Things - Neglected and Underneath

Somewhere under the snow and untended grass is my front walk.
And under a foot of snow, a dwarf spruce.
Snowed like a son of a gun today. The traction control was on every turn to work and back. The snowplow didn't make it to my street until almost 6 pm. I cleared the driveway, just a little wider than the Honda. Working outside felt great - I haven't ridden in two weeks, or been outdoors for more than a few minutes. Northeastern Ohio cabin fever!
CVPS Photo Walk on Saturday - I'm looking foward to some outdoor shooting, hiking, and learning to capture better shots.


13 comments:

  1. Those are fun! This has been a very snowy year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first picture. We got lots of snow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that's a lot of snow! sure hope you get all dug out soon. I really like the feeling of your second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah snow...pretty to look at but I don't like living in it. Good thing I moved to Australia, huh?...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real signs of the deep freeze! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look...there IS stuff under their. I often wonder if my grass will ever grow again! I love the first picture and those soft yellow grasses against the white snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture is too cool. I am so over the snow-hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks just like it does here in Maine today. Great job with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great captures! That's a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is alot of snow. Great take on the theme

    ReplyDelete