Sunday, January 1, 2012

Picture the Holidays

One of the things I really liked about this challenge was feeling free to stage photos. Usually, I just take what's there and edit in post (photo geek speak for messing around on the computer). My favorite place to stage is the kitchen table. In the morning and on overcast days, it gets really nice soft light that makes almost anything look great.


Thanks for the card, Mom!


Made these ornaments for a couple of beach-loving friends. I'd planned to put tiny flip-flops on them, but they just didn't look good. The bead and charms were from some wine glass charms I made last summer, and they worked perfectly with the beach theme.


Wreath on the upper deck.


Candle glow is so pretty.


The prompt for Day 18 was "Recharge". Making things, like these birdhouse, helps me get centered. This was set up on the breakfast table with Christmas Tree light bokeh in the background. See what I mean about the light? Clean and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment