Tuesday, February 26, 2013

31 Days of Glass: Final Installment

And it's an adult beverage theme.

28: Wine and black squirrel glasses. The wine was a consolation prize for not getting an entree at my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary party. My cousin requested a vegetarian meal, but there was some confusion, and well, more wine for me!! The black squirrel glasses are from Kent's annual wine and art fest - always fun and frequently rescheduled due to weather. All I can tell you is that if you're planning a summer picnic, make sure it's not on wine tasting Saturday, because we will have a thunderstorm, tornado warnings, hail, and possibly even snow.


29: Margarita glasses from my friend Vickie. She relocated to Las Vegas, which makes it damned difficult to share a couple of margaritas!


30: Cute glasses from Ikea.


31: And I'll close out this project with a photo commemorating a long friendship with my friend Mike K. Other than horses, Hannah and Paul, there are only two things she requires in life: hot coffee and Baileys!


Yay! Another photo project completed. What did I learn from this one: 1) good lighting is critical and the best lighting in the house is at the breakfast table on a cloudy day; 2) Get close when shooting jewelry, macro-close. Otherwise, it looks a little lonely in the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment