Tuesday, April 29, 2014

March to the End

I'll never understand the fascination with selfies. Don't like taking them, editing them, or posting them. No telling what possessed me to shot this one. Gaussian blur is my friend.


Another new house - the second one this year. The economy is definitely picking up.


Tax day. Got the federal and Ohio taxes done in record time. RITA on the other hand was a hot mess. Their website was crashing right and left, but in the end, I wrestled a printed receipt from it. Whether they got my tax return or not is their problem now.


The Cake Mix Doctor is my best friend and Death by Chocolate is the best chocolate cake ever. This is the beginning. Add some oil, eggs, sour cream and a splash of vanilla...


And you have birthday cake fit for a brother.


 Went waterfowling at Mogadore reservoir. Every single duck, goose, swan, and heron was out of range of my 400mm. So I settled for a garden-variety ring billed and took the Subaru offroading on the south side of the reservoir. Plenty of mud and no problems getting out of it.


River birch in my front yard. Love the peeling bark. The inner layers feel almost like very soft skin.


And with that, we close out the bipolar month of March, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment