Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Printing Workshop in Rochester, NY

Seven people in my business unit were at RIT in Rochester, NY, for an offset printing workshop this week. Good workshop, but hard to sit still for 3 1/2 hours at a time. This is one of the many vineyards we passed along Rt. 90 in New York (8/16).


This is a shot of sunset outside my window (8/16):


RIT has a pretty courtyard on the campus, with umbrellaed tables, shade trees and a covered terrace with cushioned couches. The fountain has a tall green glass part, and smaller jets coming from the pavement. Very peaceful. Lots of groups, chatting and enjoying the weather. (8/17)



Thursday night, I had dinner on my own - just not up for another 2 1/2 hour dinner watching sports on TV. Went to kitsch purgatory (Cracker Barrel), then out for a walk. played a little bit with the Queen Anne's Lace. Couldn't decide which I like better, so am posting them both. (8/18)


 

We're on our way back right now, can't wait to be home!

(written on my iPad, in the car. Typo central!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment