Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random Daily Life

I might have mention before that I love bargain plants. And that they tend to overwinter on the front porch because, well, I can't resist a botanical bargain, even if there's no time to plant them. Anyway, I bought three thornless raspberries last year and left them on the front porch over the winter. Only one survived, so I put the other two by the garage until I could dump them in the compost heap. Remember how rainy May was? Those "dead" raspberries were busting out of their pots in a week. As you can see, they're tucked in their own bed now, happily sprouting new leaves and branches. Looking forward to some berries next year.


This was really 8/8 - the brownies were 8/9.

Chuck, telling a story, 8/10.


Love the blue of this umbrella. 8/11.


Very grumpy Friday, cured by butter pecan ice cream at Handel's. This is their little water fall. 8/12.




No comments:

Post a Comment