Sunday, March 30, 2014

Shiny New Stuff

 
Finally decided to buy a new car - Subaru Forester. I will really miss the Honda, though. It still looks good even after almost 130,000 miles.
 
 
Going to Yosemite on a photo tour with some photographers from MPEG. I hope I can do it justice. Got a big package of maps and guidebooks from the Yosemite Conservancy, so I'll know exactly what it looks like before I get there. And I'm really looking forward to knowing what it feels like to be there.

 
 
Godiva and yellow roses for Valentine's day. The dark chocolate pretzels are the best!



 
Not feeling very chatty tonight. Work's just got me down. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better. But they've set their course and there's no going back.
 
Either that, or being completely caffeine-free doesn't agree with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment