Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Times, They are A-Changing...

It's been a year of goodbyes at my company. These are two of my co-workers. He retired, she left for a job at another company. With the recent changes, both of them made good decisions. Over the twenty years I've been there, I watched a bustling, productive and profitable plant slowly grind to a halt. The company goes on, but the plant where it started will finally go dark in May. It will be a very sad day...
 

The Great Big Home and Flower Show. The gardens were lovely, and a reminder that spring will come. We took a winding drive home along the Canalway, a pretty drive when you have some time to spare.


Messing around with the zoom produced a lovely soft look to these soft yellow and rose mums.


I have about a zillion mismatched pieces of silverware. This lovely pattern graces four grapefruit spoons. Yes, back a hundred or so years ago, folks ate grapefruit - when they could get it - with special spoons.


Another mum, this time backlit with the flashlight app on my iPhone.

 
That's all for now. I'm doing a lot better at keeping up with P365 photos that I am with posting them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment